At Omni Aerospace we are looking for people who are ready to unleash their full potential. We are committed to excellence through the people we hire. Take charge of your career and explore what Omni Aerospace has to offer.
Omni is an equal opportunity employer for all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, or disability. Employment decisions are based on job requirements, company needs, and individual skills and qualifications. To learn more, download the EEO guidelines. Omni practices equal opportunity employment when hiring, promoting, recruitment, placement, terminations, etc.
Assemble electrical assemblies to Engineering Drawing/Specifications per work instruction procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wire cutting, crimping, splicing, and stripping
- Contact Insertion
- Window cutter usage
- Shield cutting
- Lug termination
- Wire tools such as torque wrench, screwdriver, and soldering
- Clocking connectors and filler plugs
- Electrical Experience preferred or ability to pass testing
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to pass dexterity test – High use of wrist and fingers
- Must be able to vision test – Very small parts with fine print
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass a pre-employment Drug Screening and Background Check
- Must be able to speak and read English