At Omni Aerospace we are looking for people who are ready to unleash their full potential. We are committed to excellence through the people we hire. Take charge of your career and explore what Omni Aerospace has to offer.
Omni is an equal opportunity employer for all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, or disability. Employment decisions are based on job requirements, company needs, and individual skills and qualifications. To learn more, download the EEO guidelines. Omni practices equal opportunity employment when hiring, promoting, recruitment, placement, terminations, etc.
Position available for 2nd shift Quality Inspector for an aerospace company. This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 5 years of quality inspection experience in an aerospace environment.
• Raw material, receiving, first part, and final inspections
• Perform FAI’s in the prescribed amount of time
• Communicate effectively with machinists and operators to maintain acceptable quality
• Maintain all required documentation
• Read and understand prints, drawings, sketches, and 3D models
• Must have basic knowledge of AS9100 requirements
• Ability to use measuring equipment
• Ability to read, interpret, and measure GD&T
• Ability to interpret aerospace engineering drawings and specifications
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• Must be familiar with Net-Inspect
• Basic Catia knowledge is a plus
• CMM experience preferred
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Must be a demonstrated team player with a positive attitude, superior work ethic, and able to solve issues respectfully with peers and management
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be eligible for employment.apply
Position available for a 2nd shift CNC machine operator to run Large 5-axis machines without supervision. Candidate must be able to do own setups, read and understand design and blueprints and be able to use precision measuring instruments. Ten or more years experience is required and willingness to work overtime when needed. Must be able to successfully complete and pass a pre-employment Drug Screening and Background Check.apply
Position available for a 1st shift CNC machine operator to run small 3-axis machines. Candidate must be able to do own setups, read and understand design and blueprints and able to use precision measuring instruments. Must have at least two years of experience and willingness to work Overtime when needed. Must be able to successfully complete and pass a pre-employment Drug Screening and Background Check.